Indian Navy invites applications from candidates to apply for staff nurse and other posts.
Candidates are advised to fill applications and send it through Registered/Speed Post to the address mentioned below.
The last date of receipt of the application is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News.
Indian Navy Vacancy Details
- Library & Information Assistant: 6 posts
- Civilian Motor Driver: 40 posts
- Staff Nurse: 3 posts
Candidate should have passed 10th/Bachelor Degree in Library Science from a recognised University or Institute.
Those who are applying for the post of driver must possess a driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMVs) and Motor Cycles.
For further details of eligibility criteria, candidates are advised to check official notification.
All short-listed eligible candidates will have to appear in the written examination consisting of objective type questions based on the essential/desirable qualification.
Candidates applying for Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) have to attend a driving test which will be qualifying in nature.
Where to apply
Candidates are advised to send their application form to the Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for CCPO), Headquarters, Western Naval Command, Ballard Estate, Near Tiger Gate, Mumbai-400 001.
- Two additional passport size photographs in blue background
- Self-attested copies of certificates of relevant educational qualifications
- Self-attested copy of proof of date of birth
- Latest copy of caste certificate if required
- Experience certificate if required
- Self-addressed envelope of size 23×13 cm with postage stamp of Rs. 45/- affixed on it