The Indian Navy had recently released notification for the recruitment of Sailor (SSR). Exam for the same is all set to commence on December 8, 2021.
As candidates, who have received the admit card and appear for the exam next week, here are some of the important instructions they need to remember:
- Indian Navy will not permit 'Late Reporters' to appear for the Test.
- Candidates will have to make their own arrangement for food, boarding and lodging as Physical and Medical Test may take 2-3 days.
- Documents (printed copies) for examination, in Original as per entry applicable to candidates:
(a) Education Certificates (AA & SSR) Matric & 10+2 Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets
(b) Callup letter
(c) Domicile Certificate
(d) One photo identification card in original viz Class X/XII Certificate with photograph, Domicile Certificate with
photograph, Driving license with photograph, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card.
(e) Six recent coloured passport-sized photograph (not older than 3 months).
(f) Self declaration form is placed at Appendix 'A' of "COVID-19 Travel Advisory". Photograph of candidate will be pasted at Test Centre.
(g) RTPCR COVID-19 Negative Certificate (issued by State/District Medical Authority) not more than 96 hours old from date of reporting at PFT centre.
(h) All candidates above 18 years of age have been advised to get at least one dose of vaccination and carry Provisional / Final Certificate for COVID-19 vaccination.
- Purse/Wallet/pager/calculator/digital diary or any electronic gadgets are not permitted inside examination premise. Indian Navy will not be responsible for safe custody or loss of any valuable.
-You are to be in possession of at least two black / blue ball point pen. Please come fully dressed (e.g. sports shorts / sports shoes / track pant / t-shirt) for Physical Fitness Test (1.6 Km run in 07 minutes, 20 Squats and 10 Push-ups). Candidates will not be allowed to run without foot-wear.
- Request for change of centre/date & time of Test will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Canddiates need to bring packed Lunch & drinking water on the test Day.
-Due to COVID-19 restrictions, candidate is to come to examination centre alone. No other person or relative is to be present near the venue.
- Failure to adhere to above instructions will result in cancellation of candidature.
- Original documents will be verified on test day and subsequent stages of selection. Candidates with invalid, incorrect or incomplete documents will be disqualified at anystage of selection.
Meanwhile, Indian Navy has cautioned candidates of agents/cheats: "Personnel claiming rapport with the officials of the Naval Recruitment Organisation may promise to get a candidate recruited and on the pretext may collect money. We would like to assert that there is no requirement for anyone to pay money to any individual at any stage of recruitment. You are advised to conduct yourself as a law abiding citizen of the country and refrain from using unfair means."