The Indian Institute Of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur has invited application from candidates to fill up the post of Executive Officer.
The post will be filled up on contractual basis for a period of 5 years on yearly renewal basis which will be on the evaluation of satisfactory performance of the selected candidate.
As per the advertisement, the last date for submission of online application is March 24, 2022.
Executive Officer: 1 Post Consolidated Pay: Rs 75,000 per month
A Postgraduate degree with minimum 55% marks preferably in Management. Essential Experience: Candidates should have relevant experience in facility/ hospitality management.
Maximum Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years
-Application fee of Rs. 500 should be paid through online portal (SBI Net Banking/Other Banks Net Banking/All Banks Credit Cards (Retail)/Rupay Debit Cards).
-No application fee is required for SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates. The fee(s) paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee(s) be held in reserve for any other application or examination or selection.
- The Foundation reserves the right to relax experience requirement in exceptional cases, or in the case of persons already holding analogous positions in a Centrally Funded Technical Institute/University/ Research Institution.
- The Foundation also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Degree/Diploma as referred above should have been awarded by a recognized University/ Institute.
- The candidate applying for the post should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria for the post. His/her admission to any stage of the selection process will be purely provisional subject to confirmation that he/she satisfies the prescribed eligibility criteria.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for Written/Trade Test/Interview. For other details, visit the IIT Kharagpur website.