The Directorate General of Health Services, Government of India, has invited applications from eligible candidates for the appointment of health inspector post at Airport Health Organization, Port Health Organization, Land Border Quarantine Centre situated all over India at various Point of Entries.
According to the notification issued by the MOHFW, there are 73 posts available for the post across the country.
Below are the details:
Post: Health Inspector, Group'B', Non- Gazetted:-
Available Post: 73
Scale of Pay-Level-6, Pay Matrix-1 (as per 7", CPC Rules)
- Officers under the Central or State Government or Union territory administration or autonomous or statutory organizations or public sector undertaking or Universities or recognized research institutions:
(A) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department; or
(ii) with six years in the Grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in level-5 in the pay matrix (Rs. 29,200 — 92,300) or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department; and
(B) Possessing the educational qualificationand experience as per the following:
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or institute;
- Diploma in Sanitary Inspector or diploma in Health Inspector or diploma in Sanitary Health Inspector from a recognized Board or University; Or
- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or institute.
- Diploma in Sanitary Inspector or diploma in Health Inspector or diploma in Sanitary Health Inspector from a recognized Board or University
- Two years experience in dealing with Sanitisation works in any recognized organization.
Things To Keep In Mind While Applying:
1) Application should be neatly typed in A4 Size Paper.
2) Attested copies of all documents (Birth, Caste Certificate, Educational Certificate, 10'^ Class marksheet, Experience Certificate etc.) must be attached with application.
Complete Application in sealed envelope with superscript "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF HEALTH INSPECTOR"on the envelope along with self-addressed envelope of 25cmx10cm size with stamp of Rs.25 should reach by post within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement at Address: Deputy Director (A&V), Room No. 750-A Wing, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110108.
3) Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
4) Interview will be conducted for screening of the candidates
5) Mere fulfilling the eligibility will not be a guarantee for calling further and decision of Competent Authority in accepting or rejecting any application will be final. Only short-listed candidates will be intimated further.
6) No. of posts to be filled-up may decrease or increase at the discretion of the Competent Authority / Appointing Authority.
7) The recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended at any stage by the competent authority.
8) No TA/DA is admissible for appearing at the interview.
9) Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
10)The annexures and application format may be seen at the link http://ihrpoe.co.in/vacancynew.php