The Food Corporation of India (FCI) has invited online application from eligible candidates to fill up more than 350 Watchman posts in its depots and offices spread all over the state of Haryana.
Only online applications are invited by the FCI from eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age, etc for the post.
The scale of pay (IDA pattern) has been set from Rs 23,300 to Rs 64,000. While the minimum age limit has been set at 18, the maximum age to apply for this position is 25 years.
72 posts have been reserved for the Scheduled Caste (SC), 102 posts for Other Backward Caste (OBC), 38 for Economically Weaker Section (EWS), while 168 posts are unreserved making it a total of 380 posts.
The educational qualification required for the position of Watchman is Class-8, while it has been reduced to Class-5 in case of the Erstwhile Ex-Contractual Security Guards.
The candidates are required to send the online application once. In case of multiple applications are received from a single candidate, the candidature shall be summarily rejected. No printed hard copy of the filled application form or any other supporting documents is to be sent before shortlisting based on Written Test and/or Physical Endurance Test unless asked to submit specifically.
Reservation & Relaxations:
1. In making appointments in the services of the Corporation, reservations, relaxations of age limits and other concessions would be provided to Scheduled Castes. Scheduled Tribes and Other categories of persons as directed by Government of India from time to time.
2. The prescribed qualifications, experience, age limit. etc. shall be reckoned as on 01.09.2021
3. The candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC categories are eligible for age relaxation by 05 and 03 years respectively.
4. If there are no posts reserved for reserved category candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS category; these candidates may apply against unreserved posts; provided they meet all the criteria prescribed for unreserved candidates. The SC/ST/OBCfEWS candidates will not be considered for any relaxation in age and relaxation in qualifying marks in Written Test/PET at any stage in the entire recruitment process if they apply for unreserved posts. However, SC/ST/PwBD/Women will be exempted from payment of application fees in such cases
5. In case of departmental (FCI) employees, the maximum age will be 50 years.
6. The upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years for PwBD, 15 years for PwBD belonging to SC or ST respectively and 13 years for PwBD belonging to OBC. Relaxation in age limit shall be applicable irrespective of the fact whether the post is reserved (for PwBO) or not, provided the post is identified for PwBD.
7. A PwBD candidate can apply, against vacancies reflected above, for a post even if there is no vacancy reserved for PwBD but that post has been identified as suitable for PwBO. However, such candidates will be considered for selection to such post by general standard of merit.
8. The aforesaid reservation and relaxation is not applicable to OBC candidates falling within the creamy layer. That shall be applicable to Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) OBC candidates only. Further, the reservations & relaxations will be provided to OBC Candidates as specified by the Central Govt in the list prepared by the Govt. of India from time to time for the purpose of making.
I. Pattern of written test for general candidates (other than ex contractual security guard) Written Examination Paper (Duration -90 Minutes): The written test will be comprised of 120 Multiple Choice Questions from General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Reasoning, English Language and Numerical Ability.
II. Pattern of written test (for ex contractual security guards) - Written Examination Paper (Duration -90 Minutes): The written test will be comprised of 120 Multiple Choice Questions to test the ability of the candidates in the basic arithmetic and general knowledge pertaining to basic numerical skills i.e. Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division etc.. basic general Knowledge restricted to our country only and basic English i.e. Spelling correction, Parts of speech etc.
III. Combined merit list will be prepared on the basis of raw scores/marks obtained by the candidate.
1. All questions will carry 1 mark each. There will be no negative marking.
2. The question papers for the written tests will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION / INSTRUCTIONS:
1. No other qualification other than expressly mentioned in the qualification criteria would be accepted.
2. The Admit Card for the Written Test indicating the time and venue of examination for each candidate can be downloaded from https://fciharvana-watch-ward.in (web portal)15 days prior to the date of examination onwards.
The admit card for the written test will not be sent by speed post or email.
3. The Candidates, who are not able to generate their Admit Cards online at least one week before the date of the examination, should contact at Email ID Infoefclharvana-watch-ward.in. If the grievances are not addressed, the candidates may contact in person to AGM (Personnel), FCI, Regional Office, Bays No 29-32, Sector 4. Panchkula with proof of online submission of application form for generating admit card online.
Intimation about the shortlisted candidates will be posted on the website for which candidates may keep in touch through the website https://fclhanrana-watch-ward.in (web portal). A candidate has to appear/passed in all the phases of the recruitment process to be eligible for the selection. The candidates are advised to keep in touch through the Website/email infoefclhervana-watch-ward.in
The Food Corporation of India (FCI), under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution is Established under the Food Corporations Ad, 1964 (Ad No.37 of 1964) is one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings, dealing with food grain supply-chain management.