The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued an important notice regarding the conduct of Phase-II main examination for the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC).
As per the ESIC notice, the examination is scheduled to be held on April 30, 2022 (Saturday) and candidates can download the call letter from the official website.
The Phase-II online examination will be conducted only for the candidates who have been shortlisted on the basis of results of Phase-I examination.
ESIC UDC 2022 phase II exam instructions
- The total time for the test is 120 minutes. However, candidates may have to be at the venue for approximately 180 minutes including the time required for logging in, collection of the call letters and going through the instructions.
- All tests except test of English comprehension will be provided in English and Hindi. The tests are compositely timed.
- The candidates can attempt any question from any test within the time of 120 minutes. All the questions will be of multiple choices. Out of the five answers to a question only one will be the correct answer.
- Candidates will have to select the most appropriate answer and ‘mouse click’ that alternative which they feel is appropriate/correct.
- The alternative/ option clicked will be treated as answer to that question. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by candidates. For every wrong answer marked by candidates, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.