The Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has invited applications for the positions of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor on a contract basis.
Interested and eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in interview from 22.08.2022 to 24.08.2022 (on 22.08.2022 for Professor and Associate Professor and on 23.08.2022 and 24.08.2022 for Assistant Professors) for the positions.
ESIC recruitment 2022:
No. of Posts and Vacancies: 33 Posts
Job Location: Bangalore
The number of vacancies are provisional and may increase or decrease depending on actual requirement. In case of non-availability of reserved candidates, vacancies will be filled against any other category to meet mandatory MCI/NMC requirement. ESIC reserves right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage at its discretion and such decisions will be binding on all concerned.
Candidates intended to apply for multiple cadres in same department may submit separate applications. Candidates should not exceed 67 years as on the date of reporting for interview.
Terms of Contract:
The contract would initially for a period of Three years at the outset, with a provision of further extension for a period of two years. The maximum tenure of such engagement will not exceed 5 years or 70 years of the age of faculty or till the joining of regular faculty, whichever is earlier.
However, the contract would be extendable on yearly basis subject to satisfactory performance, requirement of the post, availability of vacancy, appointment/joining of the regular incumbents etc. The Appointment shall not confer any right or preference for regular appointment. Further, such appointments also subject to medical fitness.
How to Apply
a. Application shall be downloaded from the website of ESIC viz. www.esic.nic.in.
b. Selected Candidates should produce all the original documents in respect of all the parameters at the time of Reporting for duty.
c. Shortlisted candidates who fail to produce documents or provide false information or any other action contrary to law shall lead to barring the candidate for the Interview and shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage.
- The selection will be made on the basis of performance of the candidate in interview before theSelection Board.
- Result will be communicated through e-mail and will be displayed on website.
- Selected candidates will have to join immediately after receipt of the Offer of Appointment.
- Upon selection of the candidate fails to report on or before the stipulated last date of joining, his/her appointment stands cancelled and the next eligible candidate will be automatically be deemed selected.
- The candidates who have been recognized as “PG Guide”/eligible for “PG Guide” as per the guidelines of Affiliating University/NMC will be given preference for the Walk-In-Interview for the post of Associate Professor as scheduled in the said Recruitment Notification.
- The candidates who have already been recognised as PG guide, shall produce a copy of the PG guide recognition letter issued from the Affiliating University/ NMC at the time of Interview.
Go through the official website of ESIC for more details.