The Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has issued an advertisement for the engagement of ITI Trade apprenticeship at ECIL Hyderabad under the Apprenticeship Act 1961.
ECIL has advised interested students to register for the post by visiting the website of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) i.e. www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in and submit the application physically on September 12.
ECIL Recruitment Details
Total Vacancy: 284
- Electrician: 50
- Electronic mechanic: 100
- Fitter: 50
- R&AC: 10
- Mmv: 1
- Turner: 10
- Machinist: 10
- Machinist(G): 3
- Mm tool maint: 2
- Carpenter: 5
- COPA: 20
- Diesel mech: 3
- Plumber: 1
- SMW: 1
- Welder: 15
- Painter: 3
Candidates applying should not be less than 18 years of age as on October 14, 2022. The upper age limit for General Candidates is 25 Years, for OBC 28 and for SC/ST, it is 30 years.
Candidate should possess ITI Pass Certificate i.e. NCVT certificate in the respective Trade.
- Applications submission date: September 12
- Venue to submit Application forms: Govt. QQS ITI-Girls Santoshnagar Saidabad (Mdl) Hyderabad
- Results declaration on ECIL Website: On or before September 20
- Completion of Joining formalities: On or before October 17
- Apprenticeship training will start from October 18
Method of Selection
Candidates will be selected based on the ITI marks merit. 70% seats would be engaged with Government ITI students and the remaining seats with Private ITI Students.
For more details Click HERE for official notification.