The Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory (TBRL) has issued a notification for engagement of Apprenticeship in several disciplines and trades.
As per the advertisement, the Apprenticeship will be for one year training. All applications should be submitted on or before December 20, 2021.
Those who have applied earlier also need to apply afresh. Applications received after last date shall not be considered, the notification added.
-Candidates are required to apply through NAPS portal i.e. apprenticeshipindia.org. All the required documents/certificates should be uploaded on portal.
- After applying at above mentioned portal, candidates are required to send scanned copies of all the relevant documents/certificates (10th Class Marksheet, ITI Pass Certificate and Mark sheet, Caste Certificate (if applicable), ID Proof, etc.) in a single PDF file through e-mail to admintbrI@tbrl.drdo.in.
-The selection board of TBRL shall go through the applications and shortlist the candidates (as per the vacancies indicated above). - Candidates shall be selected on merit basis (percentage of marks of qualifying examination). In case of Tie, the marks of the lower examination shall be considered as tie-breaker.
- The offer of Apprenticeship does not confer any right of employment in DRDO.
- There is no provision for appointment of the Apprenticeship Trainee in DRDO or in this Laboratory after the completion of training and candidate cannot claim for the same.
-Selected candidates shall be required to report at TBRL, Ramgarh Range. -Age of the apprentice should not be less than 14 years as on closing date of application.
-Candidates for Technician (ITI) Apprentice must have registered their names at National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) portal i.e. apprenticeshipindia.org and can apply through portal only.
- Candidates are advised to check their emails periodically and keep the same active during the selection process.
- Candidates with post-graduation are not eligible to apply.
For other information, visit the official DRDO website. Click here for the notification.