Defence Research and Development Organisation, DRDO CEPTAM has invited online application for the posts of Senior Technical Assistant-B and Technician-A.
The registration process for the post will commence on September 3. Candidates can apply for the post on or before September 23.
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022
Total posts: 1901 posts
- Senior Technical Assistant-B: 1075 posts
- Technician-A: 826 posts
Candidate should have passed 10th/Bachelor’s degree in Science/Diploma in Engineering, Technology/Computer Science /Allied Subjects from recognised Board or Institute.
For more details candidates are advised to visit the official website, i.e.www.drdo.gov.in.
The age of eligible candidate must be between 18 and 28 Years of age.
Recruited candidates will get pay according to pay level (7 th CPC Pay Matrix) of the applied post and other benefits include dearness allowance, house rent allowance, transport allowance, children education allowance, leave travel concession, medical facilities, CSD facility and other allowances/advances as per extant Government of India rules.
- Senior Technical Assistant-B: Pay matrix Level-6 (Rs 35400 – Rs 1,12,400)
- Technician-A: Pay matrix Level-2 (Rs 19,900 – Rs 63,200)
- Unreserved category candidates: Rs 100
- SC/ ST/ Women/ESM/ PWD candidates: Nil
The selection for the recruitment will be on the basis of Computer Based Test, trade test and interview.
How to apply for DRDO CEPTAM
- Visit the official website of DRDO
- Go to career section
- Open Technician, Senior Technical Assistant Jobs notification
- Fill the application form
- Submit the application fee
- Download the application form for future reference