The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has invited applications from eligible candidates for direct recruitment to the various posts under CEPTAM (Admin and Allied cadre).
The registration process for the posts will commence on November 7. Candidates can apply for the posts on or before December 7.
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022
Total Posts: 1061
- Junior Translation Officer (JTO): 33
- Stenographer Grade-I (English Typing): 215
- Stenographer Grade-II (English Typing): 123
- Administrative Assistant (English Typing): 250
- Administrative Assistant (Hindi Typing): 12
- Store Assistant (English Typing): 134
- Store Assistant (Hindi Typing): 4
- Security Assistant: 41
- Vehicle Operator: 145
- Fire Engine Driver: 18
- Fireman: 86
Candidate should have passed 10th/12th /Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree from recognised Board or Institute.
For more details about educational qualifications candidates should visit the official website, i.e.www.drdo.gov.in.
The age of eligible candidate must be between 18 and 30 years of age.
Recruited candidates will get pay according to pay level (7 th CPC Pay Matrix) of the applied post and other benefits include dearness allowance, house rent allowance, transport allowance, children education allowance, leave travel concession, medical facilities, CSD facility and other allowances/advances as per extant Government of India rules.
- Pay Level-2: Rs 19,900-63,200
- Pay Level-4: Rs 25,500-81,100
- Pay Level-6: Rs 35,400-1,12,400
- Unreserved category candidates: Rs 100
- SC/ ST/ Women/ESM/ PWD candidates: Nil
The selection process will consist of Tier–I (CBT) and Tier-II (Skill/Physical Fitness and Capability Test, wherever applicable).
- Crucial Date of Eligibility: 7th December 2022
- Opening Date For Online Application: 07th November 2022, Time: 1000 Hrs
- Closing Date For Submission of Application: 7th December 2022, Time: 1700 Hrs
- Tentative Date of Tier-I Exam (CBT): To be Announced on DRDO website