Expanding its bold plans for growth in India, global accounting and consulting firm Deloitte is all set to expand its hiring programme for freshers.
Deloitte India has begun hiring freshers throughout the country.
The company said, “Through our campus connect programs we reach out to campuses across disciplines and across the country. We look for young talents who have an analytical mind, can articulate their thoughts with confidence and logic, and can think out-of-the-box.”
Job Title: Analyst
Educational Qualification: BE/B Tech/M Tech/MCA/BCA
Work Experience: 0 to 3 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad, India.
Salary: Best in Industry
Full-Time/Part-Time: Full-Time Employee
Key Skills Requirements:
- Knowledge on IT Service Management
- Good to have- Worked on testing Service Now platform upgrades/patches
- Understanding of Software and Web technologies which includes .net, Java Script, HTML, SQL, XML, SOAP and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Should have good experience/knowledge with Transact-SQL (T-SQL), Stored Procedures.
- Experience in Mercury test management tools like Test Director, Quality center and Microsoft Test manager (MTM)
- Good to have Automation knowledge on tools like UFT (QTP)/Coded UI/Selenium.
- Knowledge on Enterprise Wide Networks and Software Implementations.
- As a Quality Analyst, candidates will be working closely with Development team, Technical Delivery Mangers, Product Owners and US Studio team to aggregate, prioritize, and report out on impact of the top quality issues affecting the projects.
- A unique opportunity to be a part of growing QPE Practice that drives consistency, quality and efficiency of the services delivered to clients, it said.
- Responsible for analyzing functional requirements needed for Quality Testing.
- Responsible for planning, developing and coordinating testing activities.
- Responsible for preparing Test Plan, test scenarios, test cases.
- Responsible for performing test execution and test analysis.
For further details about the hiring process, candidates can visit https://usijobs.deloitte.com/