Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has invited online applications from eligible candidates to fill up the temporary posts of Assistant sub-Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial).
Eligible candidates are advised to apply for the post on or before October 25 through CISF Recruitment website i.e, https://cisfrectt.in.
CISF Recruitment 2022 vacancy details
Total posts: 540
Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer): 122
- Unreserved: 57
- SC: 16
- ST: 8
- OBC: 31
- Economic Weaker Sections: 10
Head Constable (Ministerial): 418
- Unreserved: 182
- SC: 61
- ST: 29
- OBC: 122
- Economic Weaker Sections: 34
The candidates must have passed the Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University.
For the post of Head Constable, English typing with minimum speed of 35 wpm on Computer or Hindi typing with minimum speed of 30 WPM on Computer is essential.
The age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 25 years as on October 25, 2022.
- Visual Acuity unaided (Near vision) - Better eye – N6 & Worse eye – N9
- Uncorrected visual acuity (Distant vision) – Better eye – 6/6 & Worse eye – 6/9
- Refraction – Visual correction of any kind is not permitted even with glasses
- Colour vision – CP-III by ISHIARA
- Assistant sub Inspector: Pay Level-5 (Rs 29,200 – Rs 92,300)
- Head Constable: Pay Level-4 (Rs 25,500 – Rs 81,100)
Candidate belonging to general category need to pay Rs 100 towards examination fee while SC, ST and ESM candidates are exempted from payment of the fee.
How To Apply
- To apply for the vacancies, candidates need to apply online by visiting the website of CISF-www.cisfrectt.in
- Click ‘ASI/Steno & HC/Ministerial-2022’ tab
- Fill the essential details such as ‘Registration Number’, ‘Password’, ‘Captcha’ and click submit button
- After validation of e-mail ID, click on ‘ASI/Steno & HC/Ministerial-2022’ tab and then click on ‘application form’
- Fill the credentials
- Click on submit to finish the application process