The Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET), NCERT will hold walk-in-interview to recruit Content Developer Technical.
As per an official notification, the Content Developer Technical (ePub/Flip Book/energized book designers and interactive contents) will be recruited under the project DIKSHA-One Nation One Platform.
The walk-in-interview will be held on November, 8.11.2021 at 9.00 am in Room No. 242, Chacha Nehru Bhawan, CIET-NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016.
Content Developer Technical (ePub/Flip Book/energized book designers and interactive contents): 4 Posts
Qualifications: Any Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/ Computer Applications with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade.
Minimum 1 year experience in one or more of the following areas:
1. Development of ePub from InDesign source files
2. Development of Flipbooks and other interactive ebooks
3. PDF watermarking, metadata preparation and tagging
4. QR code generation and mapping with e-contents
5. Uploading contents on portals, apps, social media platforms and other servers, maintaining playlist, and usage analytics.
6. Development of web pages using HTML/CSS
Remuneration Rs. 30,000 per month (consolidated)
Age: Below 40 years
“Those candidates already applied against the earlier advertisement No. CIET(02)/2021 dated July 14, 2021 can also attend the walk-in-interview. Candidates should bring a hard copy of their Curriculum vitae along with original copies of all documents. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview,” the notification read.