The Central Sanskrit University (CSU), Delhi has invited applications from Indian nationals for recruitment to the following teaching and other academic posts at its Headquarters and Campuses located at different places of the country.
Already, the process for online application has started from December 24 and the last date is January 23, 2023.
Central Sanskrit University Vacancy Details
A. School of VedaVedanga & Vedic Sciences
1. Professor (Vyakarana) with Vyakarana Specialization (Academic Pay Level 14): 1 post
2. Associate Professor (Vyakarana) preference with specialization in Ashtadhyayi & Kashika Tradition (Academic Pay Level 13A): 1 post
3. Assistant Professor (Vyakarana) (Academic Pay Level 10): 1 post
4. Assistant Professor (Jyotisha) (Academic Pay Level 10): 2 posts
5. Assistant Professor (Ved Bhashya) (Academic Pay Level 10): 1 post
B. School of Languages, Literature and Culture
6. Assistant Professor (Sanskrit Sahitya): 3 posts
7. Associate Professor (Sanskrit Sahitya): 2 posts
C. School of Darshana
8. Associate Professor (Darshana): 1 post
9. Assistant Professor (Darshana): 3 posts
D. School of Shikshashastra (Education) & Kaushal Prashikshan(Skilling)
10. Assistant Professor (Shiksha Shastra): 3 posts
E. School of Multidisciplinary Sciences & Technology
11. Associate Professor (Computer Science/Applications): 1 post
12. Assistant Professor (Sanskrit Computational Linguistics & NLP):1 post
F. School of Yogic Science & Holistic Health Practices
13. Assistant Professor (Yogic Science): 2 posts
G. Other Academic Posts
14. Assistant Librarian: 1 post
15. Assistant Director (Physical Education): 1 post
As per the official advertisement, qualifications and other eligibility criteria for the posts will be the same as per UGC/ Government of India norms/regulations on Recruitment Rules of CSU/Ordinances.
Further, any amendments shall be strictly in accordance with the guidelines prescribed by the UGC/ Govt. of India norms / Regulations on Recruitment Rules of CSU/Ordinances, from time to time.
For other details, visit the official website of Central Sanskrit University or click HERE.