The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released a revised result for the position of Stenographer for which the Board had earlier received RTIs/Representations from some candidates.
The representations regarding the results declared by the Board were then forwarded to the recruiting agency (engaged by the Board for providing end-to-end online recruitment services for recruitment of various categories of posts) for its comments.
The recruiting agency, after a thorough scrutiny of the contents of RTIs/ Representations, proposed to conduct skill test in respect of 04 candidates. The skill test of the said candidates was conducted on June 24, and the recruiting agency has now submitted the revised result.
Accordingly, the result in respect of the following candidates has been revised. Check the revised result below:
“The result in respect of other candidates as mentioned in Result Notice No.CBSE/ Rectt. Cell/ 14 (85)/ DR/ 2020/ 4063 dated 31.05.2021 remains UNCHANGED,” read an official notice.
Important to Note
- The candidate(s) added in the revised result for the post of Stenographer have qualified the Skill Test.
- Since, the Skill Test was mandatory but qualifying in nature, hence, the merit list has been prepared on the basis of prorated scores for the post of Stenographer.
- These candidates are provisionally eligible subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the respective recruitment rules, terms and conditions...and correctness of the information and documents furnished/ uploaded by them at the time of submission of their online application forms.
- Mere inclusion of the name of the candidate in the list of provisionally eligible candidates in the result notice does not confer any right upon the candidate over the post unless the Board is satisfied after such inquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respect for appointment to the post.
- The provisional selection of the above candidates shall be further subject to genuineness of the documents on the basis of which he/she has claimed to have fulfilled all the eligibility conditions.
- The candidature of the candidate is liable to be cancelled by CBSE, in case, candidate is found not fulfilling all the eligibility conditions of the Recruitment Rules for the posts or for any other grounds for disqualifications.
- The decision of CBSE regarding eligibility of the candidate shall be final and binding on the candidates. The Competent Authority of CBSE shall issue the offer of appointment to the candidates separately after verification of necessary documents.
- The schedule for document verification will be uploaded on the CBSE website shortly. “Such candidate(s) are advised to visit CBSE website regularly for latest information,” the CBSE added.