The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has invited online applications to fill up post for Project Engineers and Project Supervisors in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts by visiting the official website of BHEL-- bhel.com by November 15, 2022 till 8 pm.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Total Vacancy: 30
The upper age limit is 32 years as on November 1, 2022 with minimum 1 year cumulative post qualification relevant work experience for Project Engineers and Project Supervisors.
Full-Time Diploma/BE/BTech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/Instrumentation discipline with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all the years/semesters from recognised University/ Institution.
- Project Engineers: Rs 78,000 per month
- Project Supervisors: Rs 43,550 per month
Reimbursement of premium for Mediclaim Policy of Rs 2 lakhs for self and family members.
If the number of eligible applicants for a post is in the ratio of up to 1:10 to the number of vacancies, Personal Interviews shall be conducted for all the eligible candidates.
However, if the number of eligible applicants for a post is in excess of the ratio of 1:10 to the number of vacancies, the number of candidates will be restricted for Personal Interview on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in Qualifying examination (Degree/Diploma).
- Start of Online Application Submission: October 25, 2022 [9.00 AM onwards]
- Close of Online Application Submission: November 15, 2022 [till 8:00PM]
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of online submitted Applications: November 18, 2022
- Last Date of receipt of Hard copies of online submitted Applications from far flung areas: November 21, 2022
Click HERE for official notification