The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has invited online applications from eligible candidates to fill up 150 engineer/executive trainee posts.
Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the posts by visiting the official website of BHEL-- bhel.com by 4 October 2022 till 5 pm.
- Civil Engineer: 40
- Mechanical Engineer: 30
- IT/ Computer Science Engineer: 20
- Electrical Engineer: 15
- Chemical Engineer: 10
- Metallurgy Engineer: 5
- Finance: 20
- HR: 10
- Opening of online submission of application- 13 September 2022
- Last date for online submission of application- 4 October 2022
- Date of examination: 31 October, 1 & 2 November 2022 (Exact date shall be intimated at the time of issue of Admit Cards)
Candidates interested in joining BHEL as Engineer/Executive Trainee will have to appear for a Computer Based Examination. Based on the Examination Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5 to the number of vacancies in each discipline and Category. Physically Challenged candidates will be accorded up to 25% relaxation below the cut-off marks in their respective categories for being shortlisted for interview.
Training and Emoluments
Candidates joining BHEL as Engineer/Executive Trainees will undergo training for one year. During training period, basic pay of Rs 50,000 in the scale of pay of Rs 50,000-1,60,000 will be paid.
After successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed as Engineers/Executives in the scale of pay of Rs 60,000-1,80,000 with a basic pay of Rs 60,000.
Besides Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance (Currently 32.5% of Basic Pay), Perks and other Allowances (31% of Basic Pay) and benefits such as Leave, Medical facilities for self and dependent family members, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Performance Related Pay, Uniform, Company’s accommodation or HRA etc. will be admissible as per Company Rules as applicable from time to time. The approximate CTC is Rs 12.0 Lakhs per annum for ETs.
For other details, click HERE for the official notification.
How to apply
- Visit bhel.com
- Click on Recruitment tab
- Click on Current Job Openings
- Click on “Engineer / Executive Trainee - 2022” posts
- Register and login
- Fill up the form, upload documents and pay fee
- Submit and take a print out of the application for future reference