Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, BARC has invited online applications from eligible candidates for appointment to multiple posts in RMRC (Radiation Medicine Research Centre), Kolkata and BARC, Mumbai.
The application process will begin from tomorrow. BARC had advised candidates to apply for the post on or before September 30 by visiting official website of BARC i.e. http://www.barc.gov.in.
BARC Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total posts: 51
- Medical /Scientific Officer-E (Nuclear Medicine): 1
- Medical /Scientific Officer-D (Nuclear Medicine): 2
- Medical /Scientific Officer-D (General Medicine): 2
- Medical /Scientific Officer-D (ENT Surgeon): 1
- Medical /Scientific Officer-D (Radiology): 1
- Medical/ Scientific Officer-D (Hospital Administrator): 1
- Medical/ Scientific Officer-D (Pediatrician): 2
- Medical/ Scientific Officer-C (Veterinary Surgeon): 1
- Medical /Scientific Officer-C (General Duty/ Casualty Medical Officer): 5
- Technical Officer-C: 35
Candidates should have passed BVSc & AH/MBBS/MS/MD/DNB from a recognised University.
The minimum age of the candidate applying should be 18 years. The upper age limit for the posts is 35 years to 50 years.
In addition to the normal Pay and Allowances as admissible under rules, the employees of the Department of Atomic Energy are entitled for
- Exciting Working environment.
- Promotion for technical/scientific higher grades which are covered under the Merit Promotion Scheme of DAE. Healthcare for self and family members.
- Attractive performance related incentive.
- Attractive professional update allowance.
- Departmental accommodation as per Govt. of India orders.
Selection will be on the basis of performance in personal interview.
- Facility for submission of online application start from September 10
- Last Date for submission of online Application: September 30
Check the official notification HERE.