Bank of Baroda has released a fresh notification inviting online applications for recruitment of qualified and experienced professionals for various positions on regular and contractual basis in risk management and fraud risk departments.
While the application submission process has begun from February 23, the last date to apply for the Bank of Baroda jobs is March 15, 2022.
Rs 600 + Applicable Taxes + Payment Gateway Charges for General, EWS & OBC candidates
Rs 100 + Applicable Taxes + Payment Gateway Charges for SC, ST, PWD & Women candidates
- Selection will be based on short listing and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or any other selection method.
- Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- The Bank reserves its right to call candidates in a particular ratio, at its sole discretion, as per the Banks requirement.
- Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. Most suitable candidates will be called for the selection process (PI/any other selection method) and merely applying / being eligible for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process.
- The qualifying marks in Interview/selection procedure will be decided by the Bank.
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection i.e. PI and/or other selection method (as the case may be) and should be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked
according to their age in descending order.
The bank also advised candidates to visit its website www.bankofbaroda.in/Career.htm and register themselves online in the
appropriate Online Application Format. Here's the direct link to apply.
For details of the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022, visit the official website of the bank.