The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar has invited applications to fill up the posts of senior consultant (specialist) and consultants for its satellite centre in Balasore.
The posts will be on contractual basis and the period of engagement will be for a period of one year, an official notification read.
The last date for applying for the posts and the last date for receipt of hard copy of application is October 9, 2021.
1. Senior Consultant (Specialist): 3 Posts
Specialisation: General Medicine (UR-01), Obstetrics & Gynaecology (UR-01), General Surgery (UR-01)
Age: 65 Years
Monthly Remuneration (Consolidated): Rs. 1,00,196
2.Consultant: 20 Posts
Monthly Remuneration (Consolidated): Rs. 83,028
Age: 65 Years
Minimum Educational Qualification:
Senior Consultant (Specialist):
1. A medical Qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in section 13(3) of the Act.)
2. A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognised qualification equivalent thereto in the respective specialisation i.e., General Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology and General Surgery.
1. A medical Qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in section 13(3) of the Act.
Terms & Conditions:
-The period of engagement will be for a period of 01(one) year. Further extension in exigency of the services may be considered by the Competent Authority as admissible under the rules.
-The engagement will be purely on contractual basis and it will not bestow any rights implicitly or explicitly upon the candidate to claim any permanent absorption or any liability by the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar on termination of the contract. However, the initial tenure of engagement can be less than one year as per the decision of the Competent Authority. -
-The period of contractual engagement can be terminated by the candidate within 3 months of notice period or remuneration in lieu of the notice period if he/she resigns from the post prematurely. However, Institute will have rights to terminate the engagement at any time without citing any reasons. - Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD will be as per the rule.
- Interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria may apply in prescribed application format along with self-attested copies of all education qualification (Matriculation onwards), experiences etc. establishing their eligibility for the post. The application shall be addressed to The Assistant Administrative Officer (Recruitment), AIIMS, SIJUA, P.O-Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar, PIN-751019, Odisha and should reach by the last date of receipt of the application.