The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar has invited applications from interested and eligible candidates to fill up the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
As per the advertisement, the JRF will be engaged on a contractual basis sanctioned under an ICMR project.
The last to apply for the Junior Research Fellow posts is April 29, 2022.
1. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 Post
Maximum Age: Upto 30 Years
Emoluments: Rs 31,000 + 16% HRA= Rs 35,960 Consolidated
Tenure: 12 months
Essential Qualification: Post Graduate in basic sciences or graduate/post-graduate in professional course selected through a process described through any one of the following: (i) Scholars who are selected through national eligibility test-CSIR UGC NET (ii) Selection process through national level exams conducted by central government departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, IISC, IIT, IISER.
- Late and incomplete applications or applications not submitted in the prescribed format will not be considered.
-The above position will be filled purely on temporary CONTRACT appointment basis.
- The rates of emoluments/stipend shown in this advertisement are as per the guidelines and as per the sanction.
- Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/STOBC/PWD candidates as per government rules.
- Cut-off date for age limit will be the date of Walk-In-Interview i.e. date of interview.
- Engagement of applicant for a particular position will be decided by selection committee/appointing authority.
- Mere fulfilling the essential/educational qualification does not guarantee the selection.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department/Organisations are not eligible to apply.