Give me blood, and I shall give you freedom!- This slogan of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose once instilled zeal into the heart of people to fight against the British rule in India.
Today, India is celebrating Parakram Diwas to mark the 126th birth anniversary of the great freedom fighter who showcased indomitable spirit and valour in the fight against the colonial rule. A series of programmes are lined up across the country to mark the occasion.
Here we bring you five famous quotes of the valorous freedom fighter that can ignite patriotism among the youths.
- “Freedom is not given, It is taken.”
- “Never lose your faith in the destiny of India. There is no power on Earth that can keep India in bondage. India will be free, that too, soon.”
- “It is blood alone that can pay the price of freedom. Give me blood and I will give you freedom.”
- "We should have but one desire today- the desire to die so that India might live."
- "Men, money and materials cannot by themselves bring victory of freedom. We must have the motive-power that inspire us to do brave deeds and heroic exploits."