The country is all set to celebrate Raksha Bandhan on Sunday. However, the present Covid-19 pandemic situation has dampened the festivity in many parts of the nation as well as in Odisha.
Rakhi, the sacred thread of love and affection between a brother and sister, symbolises respect and assurance of safety.
On this special occasion, here we bring you some notable Rakhi messages, quotes and wishes for your beloved siblings which will make them feel special!
- You are the perfect annoying sister without whom I cannot imagine my life. Keep on annoying me like that my lovely sister. Happy Rakhi to you.
- Our togetherness is like an invisible thread which is binded by our love. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Dearest sister, this Raksha Bandhan I promise I will always have your back, and I will catch you if you ever fall. You will always find me standing by your side no matter what. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Brother, without you my life would be incomplete. May God shower His blessings on you always. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan! My dear brother, you are the reason for my smile. I thank the universe for choosing me as your sister.
- It was wonderful growing up with someone like you; someone to bank upon, someone to rely on, someone to tell everything! I love you dear sister, Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confidant, it is to have a soul mate for life.
- I feel proud to have a sister like you. Be the same strong-minded girl always!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my heart. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Download These Wallpapers