With the proposal day on February 8, the second day of Valentine's Week 2024, Bollywood's portrayal of romantic proposals takes centre stage.
From iconic scenes to modern gestures, here are seven cinematic ways to propose to your loved one on this special day.
1. Emraan Hashmi Jannat Style Proposal: The lovely Emraan Hashmi proposal scene from ‘Jannat’ is still etched in our memories. Emraan’s character Arjun kneels down before Sonal Chauhan's character Zoya in the middle of the road as 'Zara Sa' plays in the background in a dreamy proposal sequence.
2. Kal Ho Naa Ho's Blank Diary Proposal: An emotional confession of Shah Rukh Khan's character Aman's love for Naina, portrayed by Preity Zinta, through the empty diary of Rohit (Saif Ali Khan) in 'Kal Ho Naa Ho' tug our heartstrings.
3. Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge-inspired proposal: Varun Dhawan channels the classic Shah Rukh Khan style of proposing and is his love interest reminiscent of ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’ to win over Kriti Sanon in ‘Dilwale’.
4. Straightforward Proposal in MS. Dhoni: The Untold Story: Sushant Singh Rajput's 'M.S. Dhoni: Untold Story’ reflects a no-nonsense approach to romance.
5. Modern Love in Meri Pyaari Bindu: Parineeti Chopra and Ayushmann Khurrana’s portrayal of modern love in ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’ delivers a blush-worthy expression that is suitable for the modern generation.
6. Akshay Kumar's snow proposal in 'Rustom': Akshay Kumar's proposal to Ileana D'Cruz in 'Rustom', set against a backdrop of snow, offers an elegant and romantic setting. Even if there is no snow in your area, the idea of creating a unique offer can be made in your own creative way.
7. Royal proposal with red roses and orchestra: An orchestra with red roses singing in the background is the most beautiful display of love that will surely make your lover feel loved and she is unique just like Saif Ali Khan did for Priety Zinta in Kal Ho Naa Ho.