Cassian Baliarsingh

Serbian model and actress Natasa Stankovic has been hitting the headlines for a long time now ever since reports of her alleged divorce with India cricketer Hardik Pandya have surfaced online. Both 
Hardik and Natasa have remained tight-lipped about the reports and have not issued any official statement in this regard.

Amid the divorce rumours, Natasa has treated her fans with a happy selfie. 

Taking to her Instagram, Natasa shared a selfie and can be seen enjoying a cup of black tea. Dressed in a white dress, Natasa looks stunning as always. She can be seen donning a white shirt with a blue scarf, as she smiled for the camera.

In the picture, she can be seen sitting in her car as she sips her black tea. Sharing the picture, she wrote, “Hi, drinking tea while in the car wearing full white clothes. Will I spill the tea?” Fans were quick to react to her post and replied to her question. While 67% of her fans said yes, she would spill the tea on her white dress, the remaining 33% said no.


A post shared by @natasastankovic__

Worth mentioning, Natasa and Hardik have been married for four years now and are blessed with a son Agastya Pandya. Even as the reason of their divorce is yet to be known, the two have been staying separately since six months now.

Things are not good in their paradise as the two have not been spotted together. While Natasa is staying with her son, Hardik was occupied with his IPL duties. 

Natasa, who was often spotted cheering for Pandya from the stands, was seen absent from all the matches this IPL season.

Moreover, the two have not been posting pictures of each other. Natasa also removed the surname of Pandya from her name in her Instagram.

OTV News is now on Whatsapp

Join and get latest news update delivered to you via whatsapp

Join Now