National crush Rashmika Mandanna is a style icon and if you are looking for some festive wear inspiration, you need to check out her style closet. The ‘Pushpa’ actress has time and again won our hearts with her natural beauty and charismatic personality.
She is undoubtedly one of the best-looking actresses and is known for her extreme cuteness. She can carry any outfit and look drop-dead gorgeous. However, she looks the best in traditional outfits.
Since the festive season is on, let’s have a look at the top 5 traditional looks of Rashmika, which prove that she is the perfect match for this festive season.
1. Obsessed with sarees: A few days back, Rashmika shared a picture of herself in a saree and fans are going crazy. The actress looks so stunning in a silver saree that her post garnered 3.2M likes in few hours of being uploaded on Instagram. Sharing the picture, Rashmika wrote, “Ok. Now I hereby declare – You’ve all gotten me obsessed with sarees.”
2. Love, health: On Ganesh Chaturthi, Rashmika sent happiness, love, health, wealth and everything for her fans through an Instagram post. To wish her fans, Rashmika posted a picture of herself in a white saree and guess what, fans cannot stop zooming and looking at the picture.
3. Boss Lady: The boss lady attended her assistant’s marriage ceremony and looked drop-dead gorgeous in an orange saree. She let her tresses open and opted for a simple look.
4. Gorgeous in Pink: The gorgeous beauty undoubtedly is one of the most stunning diva in the film industry. She can carry any colour and attire effortlessly. A few days back, she attended the announcement of her upcoming movie and looked stunning in a pink salwar suit.
5. Vision in traditional outfit: The actress is the ambassador of Janasya clothing family that promotes amazing traditional salwar suits. There could be no better ambassador for the traditional clothing outfit.