The Utkal University has announced the programme for the 6th Semester university examination of three-year degree (CBCS) course in Arts, Science and Commerce streams.
The varsity released a notification today and said, "It is notified for information of all concerned that the students those who have enrolled in +3 Degree (CBCS) 1st Semester Examination 2018-Regular, 2017 & 2016-Back (2018, 2017 & 2016 Admission Batch) in Arts/Science/Commerce (Pass & Hons.) are to appear at the 6th Semester (Regular & Back) University Examinations 2021 through online mode..."
The exams will be commenced as per the following time schedule in conformity with the Regulations, Structure and syllabus:
Time Duration: 2 Hours For 80 Marks:
A. Non-Practical Subjects- Short Question 40 Marks (8 question x 5 Marks) (Answer in 20-30 words)
Long Question 40 Marks (4 questions x 10 Marks) (Answer in 300 words)
B. Practical Subjects- Theory Based Practical 30 Marks (10 question x 3 marks) (Answer in 20-30 words)
Theory Question 50 Marks (4 question x 12.5 marks) (Answer in 300 words)
Important to Note (as per the Utkal University's offcial notification):
1. Soft copies of the question paper will be sent to the e-mail of the Colleges 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Also, students can download the question paper directly from the Website (UUeMS) before five minutes of commencement of the examination by login with their Roll No. & Date of Birth.
2. Examinees are required to send the scan copies of the answer script in PDF format (one file) to the mail I.D./Whats App No. of the College within 30 minutes of completion of each examination.
3. Any Omission/Commission/Clash may kindly be brought to the notice of the Controller of Examinations, Utkal University immediately otherwise the University shall not be held responsible in future.
4. The Centre Superintendents are requested to ensure that the papers of the above Examinations are correctly filled in by the Candidate, as per the programme.
5. All the Answer scripts (soft copies) should be kept in your college till further instructions.
6. The Mark Entry through online for (1) Internal Assessment (2) Project Paper DSE-IV should be completed before 31" July 2021 positively.