Mehreen Qazi, wife of IAS Athar Amir Khan, has been hogging the limelight ever since her marriage to the former husband of IAS Tina Dabi. She is not just a beautiful face, but a beauty with a brain.
Apart from being gorgeous and more beautiful than any Bollywood actress, Mehreen is a brilliant mind and is a doctor by profession. While much is known about Athar Amir Khan, the second topper of UPSC 2015, nothing much has been known about his better half Mehreen Qazi.
Today, let’s divulge further into who Mehreen Qazi actually is, where did she study from, how is her career and her marriage details with IAS Athar Amir:
1. Mehreen was also born and brought up in Kashmir like Athar himself. Her mother’s name is Razia Qazi.
2. She has completed her Masters in Medicine. She has a PG Diploma in Clinical Cosmetology from Great Britain and a fellowship in Aesthetic Medicine from Denmark.
3. She is currently working as a Scientific Officer at the Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi.
4. She is a travel enthusiast and her Instagram profile describes her as a dreamer and achiever.
5. She was actively associated with initiatives taken by the Government to help Covid-19 patients during the second wave.
6. She is a fashionista and often promotes traditional outfits and women-developed brands through her Instagram profile.
7. She is very active on social media and has more than 2 lakh followers.
8. She seems to be quite attached to Kashmir and posts pictures of picturesque locations.