The Odisha Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) on Tuesday set a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for school and college authorities for collecting practical records or project reports from Plus 2 students. This year, the Plus 2 examinations have been cancelled in the State in the wake of Covid pandemic.
The SOP has also been issued for issuing admit cards to the students for the cancelled examinations. The examinees can directly download the Admit Card from the SAMS website https://samsodisha.gov.in/Juniorweb.aspx from June 25, 2021 onwards.
“The physical mode of distribution of admit cards and collection of practical records/project reports may be avoided to the extent possible,” CHSE Controller of Examinations wrote in a letter to principals of all affiliated Higher Secondary Schools and Colleges.
The last date for submission of practical record by students is July 7, 2021. However, if any examinee's home or Higher Secondary School comes under Containment Zone/ the examinee or any of his/her family member is found to be COVID positive, relaxation of time will be provided to them for submission of the practical Records/Project reports.
Ex-Regular Examinees are required to submit all previous failed Mark Sheets (Original and Xerox copy) and copies of Admit Cards available with them to the H.S. School while collecting the Admit cards and submitting the Practical Records/Project Reports directly or through registered post.
SOP for issue of Admit Cards and collection of Practical Records/Project Reports
- The Principals of the H.S. Schools/Colleges are requested to notify and communicate a time schedule to the examinees for the above purpose.
- On each working day, provision is to be made for 3 batches of examinees. The time duration for each batch will be of two hours without overlapping.
- Maximum of 40 nos. of examinees are to be allotted in one batch of 2 hours duration.
- Wearing of Face Masks by the employees and examinees is mandatory. Employees and Examinees coming to the H.S. School without face masks must not be allowed to enter into the campus.
- Provision for Hand wash/Sanitizer must be made at the entry point.
- More number of counters be opened to avoid crowding. Different counters be opened for each stream. Adequate distance be maintained in between two counters.
- Minimum physical distancing of 6 ft. must be maintained between all persons while inside the H.S. School campus.
- A team of Squad Members to be constituted to go round the campus and see that the COVID-19 guidelines are being followed.
- Examinees must be asked to leave the H.S. School campus immediately after submission of their Practical Reports/Project Reports.
- The COVID-19 guidelines issued by the Govt. from time to time be followed