The online application process for the teacher education (TE) courses like B.Ed, B.H.Ed and M.Ed for the academic year 2023-24 has commenced on May 4, 2023.
The Common Application Form (CAF) for admission into the TE courses is now live on the Student Academic Management System (SAMS) portal- https://te.samsodisha.gov.in.
As per the notice of the higher education department, candidates whose final U.G. results are awaited can also apply online in the Common Application Form (CAF) to appear in the entrance test. The last date to apply for the entrance examination is May 14.
Here is the timeline of Odisha B.Ed, M.Ed admission 2023
- Availability of online Common Application Form (CAF) on the website https://te.samsodisha.gov.in/- 04.05.2023 (02:00 PM)
- Last date for applying online CAF through https://te. samsodisha.gov. in/- 14.05.2023 (11:45 PM)
- Handing over the CAF details to SSB, Odisha by OCAC- 18.05.2023
- Availability of Hall Ticket in SSB website for downloading- 01.06.2023 to 11.06.2023
- Conduct of Entrance Test-2023 for M.Ed- 10.06.2023
- Conduct of Entrance Test-2023 for B.Ed., B.H.Ed.- 11.06.2023
- Updation of Graduation/Equivalent marks by the applicant- 08.07.2023 (10:00 AM) to 16.07.2023 (1 1:45 PM)
- Handing over the entrance marks to OCAC by SSB, Odisha- 15.07.2023
Candidates whose final U.G. results are awaited are required to upload their marks prior to preparation of the "Merit List" within the timeline.
"Please note that these dates are subject to change and candidates are advised to keep checking the Key Dates of SAMS TE website for updates," the state higher education department said.