The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) on Tuesday started the registration process for NEET UG Counselling 2022 for Round 1.
Interested candidates can apply for the NEET UG Round 1 Counselling online by visiting the official site of MCC at mcc.nic.in.
The deadline to apply online is October 17, 2022. While the choice filling/locking facility is from October 14 to October 18, verification of internal candidates by the respective Universities/ Institutes is October 17 and 18.
Candidates will be allotted seats on October 19 and 20, and the result will be released on October 21, 2022. A student can report to the college he/she will be allotted between October 22 and 28, 2022.
You can visit the official site of MCC at mcc.nic.in, to apply for the Round 1 NEET UG Counselling, or click HERE for the direct link to apply.
Important Instructions for Candidates
- Confidentiality of Password is solely responsibility of the candidate and all care must be taken to protect the password.
- Candidates are advised to keep changing the Password at frequent intervals.
- Never share your password and do not respond to any mail which asks you for your Login-ID/Password.
- It is strongly recommended that the OTP sent to the applicant for any activity like reset password etc. must not be shared with anyone.
- For security reasons, after finishing your work, kindly click the LOGOUT button and close all the windows related to your session.