The National Testing Agency (NTA) on Thursday released the JEE Main result 2022 for paper 2. On July 30, the NTA had conducted the exam in online mode for those seeking admission to architecture programmes.
Candidates, who had appeared for the JEE Main Paper 2, can check their results on the official website- jeemain.nta.nic.in.
How to check the JEE Main 2022 paper 2 results?
- Candidates need to follow some simple steps to check their result. Check below:
- Go to the official website of JEE Main 2022- jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link "Download Score Card of JEE (Main) Paper 2" on the homepage
- Enter your JEE Main 2022 login details and submit
- After clicking on ‘Submit’, your results will appear on the screen
- Download the same and take a printout of the result for future references
Those who have cleared the exam can now participate in JoSAA Counselling 2022 to get admission to various IITs and NITs in the country.
Here, we have come up with a list of colleges that are usually on the priority list of candidates for admission:
- NIT Calicut, National Institute of Technology
- SPA Delhi, School of Planning and Architecture
- NIT Trichy, National Institute of Technology
- IIEST Shibpur, Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology
- SPA Vijayawada, School of Planning and Architecture
- Faculty of Architecture and Ekistics, Jamia Millia Islamia
- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- SPA Bhopal, School of Planning and Architecture
- Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bengaluru
Meanwhile, students often go through different types of college predictor tools which are believed to help candidates know the possibilities of them getting admission to a particular educational institution.