The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released a notice regarding the opening of the exam centre change window for the Term End Exam (TEE) December 2021.
Candidates, who want to change their exam centre, should visit the official site of IGNOU to make the necessary changes.
Students must note that the window to change the IGNOU TEE December 2021 exam centre will remain active from December 28 to January 2, 2022.
Important Points To Remember
- Request for Change of Examination Centre within the same city is NOT allowed.
- Online Submission of Examination Centre Change request will be available from 28 December 2021 to 02 January 2022 only.
- Change of Examination Centre within IGNOU Regional Centre Jammu is not allowed.
- Change of Examination Centre within IGNOU Regional Centre Srinagar is not allowed.
- You will be allowed to change examination centre only ONCE, subject to the availability of the seating capacity and other infrastructure at the respective Exam Centre.
- Request ONCE submitted will NOT be changed further.
- No Other mode of request for change in Examination Centre will be accepted.
How To Change Exam Centre
Go to the home page of the official site of IGNOU, ignou.ac.in.
Click on IGNOU TEE December 2021 exam centre link
Enter your enrollment number, programme and date of birth and submit
Make the necessary changes in the exam centre and submit
Keep and hard copy of the same for further references