The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released admit cards for the Joint Council of Scientific and Industrial Research – University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (CSIR-UGC NET June 2022) on Tuesday.
Candidates, who have applied for the examination, can download the admit cards by visiting the official website- csirnet.nta.nic.in.
To download the admit cards, the candidate needs to provide details like application numbers, and dates of birth while logging in.
Steps to download admit card
- Visit -- csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on “Download Admit Card of CSIR UGC NET – June 2022” on the homepage
- Log in by providing required credentials
- Your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of it for future reference
- September 16, 2022: Earth, atmospheric, ocean and planetary sciences, physical sciences (morning shift)
- September 16, 2022: Mathematical sciences (evening shift)
- September 17, 2022: Life sciences (morning), life sciences (evening)
- September 18, 2022: Chemical sciences (morning shift)
The testing agency will conduct the CSIR UGC NET 2022 examination on September 16, 17, and 18 this year.
The examination will be conducted in computer-based test (CBT) mode in two shifts-- morning shift from 9:00 AM to 12:00 noon and the second shift from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
Click HERE for the direct link to download the admit card.