Odisha Matric Paper 'Leak': Police Arrest 8 People For Distributing Wrong Questions Among Candidates
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has included 10 more universities and institutions to the list of Participating Universities in the Common University Entrance Test (CUET-(PG) 2022).
As per NTA notification, 10 new universities added for CUET PG 2022 admissions are
• Footwear Design & Development Institute, GoI
• Manav Rachna University, Faridabad
• Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad
• Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi
• Delhi Technological University
• Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational & Research Institute- Belur Main Campus (Kolkata)
• Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational & Research Institute-Narendrapur Campus(Kolkata)
• Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational & Research Institute- Ranchi Campus
• Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational & Research Institute- Coimbatore Campus
• Mody University, Rajasthan
As per notice, some universities have deleted some courses whereas some added more.
Arunachal University of Studies have added four courses M.Sc. (Agriculture-Agronomy), M.Sc. (Agriculture Extension), M.Sc. (Horticulture-Vegetable Science), and M.Sc. (Horticulture-Fruit Science) in their existing Programmes.
“Please check the eligibility from the original bunching list and the additional bunching list as of 16.06.2022 where the change is highlighted in green colour,” NTA stated.
The notice further added,“ Banaras Hindu University is opting for a separate paper code PGQP80 for Jyotish (Phalit) and PGQP81 for Jyotish (Ganit) which was earlier mapped in PGQP74 (i) & (ii) respectively. The applicants who had applied for this Paper Code for BHU may do the correction when the correction window is opened.”
It is reminded here that the online application process for the Common University Entrance Test-PG (CUET)-2022 commenced on May 19. NTA has extended the last date for submission of online application for the Common University Entrance Test-PG (CUET)-2022 till July 4.
For more details, candidates can check the official advertisement.