Consortium of National Law Universities has started registration for CLAT 2023 from August 8.
Law aspirants interested for five-year integrated undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes are advised to visit the official website of CNLU on consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
The last date to apply for registration is November 13, 2022. Meanwhile, as per released schedule the CLAT 2023 will be conducted on December 18, 2022.
Candidates must secure the following minimum percentage of marks in their qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2 or an equivalent examination):
- Forty five percent (45%) marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General / OBC / PWD / NRI / PIO / OCI categories
- Forty percent (40%) marks or equivalent in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
An Ll.B. degree or an equivalent examination with a minimum of fifty percent (50%) marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI categories and forty-five percent (45%) marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
CLAT 2023: How to apply
- Visit the official website
- Click on login or register link available on the home page
- Enter the required details in the registration link
- After registration, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number for validation
- After that candidates can log in using their registered mobile number
- Fill the application form
- Pay the application fee
- Click on submit tab to finish the application process
CLAT 2023 Examinations
The question paper consists of 150 multiple choice questions (MCQs) of one mark each.
The duration of the exam will be two hours. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
The question paper consists of 120 multiple choice questions (MCQs) of one mark each.
The duration of the exam will be two hours. 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Candidates are advised to visit the official website for more details.