The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) began the registration process for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 on Friday.
Online applications have been invited from the eligible candidates for the Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 and Single Girl Child Scholarship 2021 (Renewal 2022), said the Board.
Class 10 students, who want to apply for the scholarship, can apply for the same online by visiting the official site of CBSE- cbse.gov.in.
The deadline to submit applications for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022, is November 14. Respective schools will verify the applications between October 21 and November 21, 2022.
You May Like: India may travel to Pakistan for Asia Cup 2023
Check Eligibility Criteria
- The Single Girl Child passed class X from the School affiliated with CBSE and pursuing her education at class XI and XII in CBSE affiliated schools.
- The girl students who are the only child of their parents and who have scored 60% or more marks (in first five subjects) in class X are eligible for the award of scholarship.
- Monthly tuition fee should not exceed Rs 1 500 pm in Class X and 10% enhancement for Class XI & XII.
- The Scholarship awarded shall be renewed for a period of one year i.e. successful completion of class XI and student have scored 50% or more marks in Class XI and promoted to class XII.
- The scholarship shall be awarded to Indian Nationals only. 6. NRI applicants of the Board are also eligible for the award. The tuition fee for the NRIs has been decided maximum of Rs 6000 per month.
- A Scholar, under the scheme, while availing scholarship can also enjoy other concession(s) given by the school in which she is studying.