The CBSE Class 12 History exam is scheduled to be conducted tomorrow, December 20. As the Board has decided to hold two-term board-exam pattern from this academy session in view of Covid-19, sample papers and exam patterns have been released by CBSE.
Students can practice the sample papers, already available on the official website of CBSE, before attempting the examination.
Check the CBSE Class 12 History Exam Pattern
- The Exam is divided into four sessions- Session A, B, C, and D
- In Session A, there will be 24 questions of which students need to attempt 20 questions
- Of 22 questions in Session B, students will have to attempt 18 questions
- Session C (case based questions) contains 12 questions in total of which students need to attempt any 10 questions
- Session D (map-based questions) will have questions number 59 and 60 and students need to attempt both the questions
Students appearing for the History exam tomorrow must know that all the questions will carry equal marks, and there will be no negative marking.
Check the Sample Paper of CBSE Class 12 History Exam