The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released a set of guidelines for private candidates who want to appear for the class 12 board exam 2022 stating that they can register from December 2.
The Board has categorised the private candidates into nine different categories:
1. Candidates who have been declared ESSENTIAL REPEAT in 2021
2. Candidates who have been placed in COMPARTMENT in Main 2021exam
3. Candidates who have been placed in COMPARTMENT August/ September 2021
4. Candidates who have been declared FAIL in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
5. Passed out candidates of 2021 who wish to appear for improving their performance in one or more subjects
6. Passed out candidates of 2020 and 2021 who wish to appear in an Additional subject
7. Women candidates who are bonafide resident of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT of Delhi) and have qualified Class X or an equivalent examination from any recognised Board in 2020 or earlier
8. Physically Handicapped student who is a bonafide resident of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT of Delhi) and who has qualified Class X or an equivalent examination from any recognised Board in 202O or earlier
9. Students of Patrachar Vidyalaya of Delhi
Check Features of the Online system of Registration:
a. All forms and fees will only be accepted in run line mode strictly as per the schedules given.
b. No application shall be accepted in offline mode.
c. No application shall be accepted after the last date or on any ground.
d. No application shall be accepted without fee.
e. Fees for all activities will be accepted only through online payments mode i.e.
Net Banking / Debit / Credit Card (both National/ International).
f.No fee shall be accepted in offline mode i.e. DD/ Postal Order / Money Order/cheque etc.
g. Board is extending several exemptions/ concessions to candidates with disabilities as defined in the RPWD ACT-20 1 b. As per the guidelines enclosed at Annexure 6, for seeking exemptions/ concessions, candidates will be required to upload copy of the Medical Certificate (Disability Certificate)
h. While submitting the application form, details in respect of candidates who have appeared in the Board’s examination held in 2O21 examination will be to generated in the online system and will be visible to the applicant.
i. Candidates of 2020 or before will need to submit the details on the online application/portal.
j. If a candidate makes wrong entries in his/ her application form or gives false statements or produces false documents, his / her form shall be rejected, fee paid shall be forfeited and such candidates shall be considered to have used unfair practices and dealt accordingly.
k. For the Examination - 2022, examination centers will be allotted as per the choice of city rolled in the online form.
I. It has been observed that some candidates complete the online application but do not remit the fee. If the fee is not remitted by the last date, His / Her application will be rejected without any notice.
m. No excuse that Cyber-cafe etc, have committed the mistake will be accepted and application will be dealt as per rule. Candidates are advised to fill their form themselves.
n. Mere submission of form and payment of fee will not confer a right on the candidate for appearing in the examination. His/her eligibility will depend upon the fulfilment of the eligibility conditions prescribed by the Board.
o. The submission of forms for examination has been made fully online. Accordingly, it is informed that hard copy of the form is not required to be sent to CBSE.
For more details, vist the official website of CBSE.