Inspired by APJ Abdul Kalam, IPS Tripti Bhatt rejected 16 govt job offers to crack UPSC in first attempt
The Class 10 and Class 12 final examinations of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) are all set to commence today across the country and aboard. The examinations will continue till April 5.
As per the Board, about 38,83,710 students are expected to appear in the examinations at more than 7250 centres across the country and 26 countries in abroad.
The Class X examinations will be conducted for 16 days and will conclude on March 21, 2023, while Class XII examinations will be conducted for 36 days and will end on April 5.
In Class X, the board will conduct the examinations in 76 subjects and in Class XII in 115 subjects.
"CBSE has made elaborate arrangements for the conduct of examinations in India and in 26 countries abroad. To ensure that all the important information for the conduct of examinations is communicated to all responsible officials at the examination centres, CBSE has circulated detailed guidelines to all the stakeholders," the board said.
"To ensure that the students are appearing in the examinations without any stress, CBSE has fixed the timetable in such a manner that students are getting sufficient time for the purpose of preparation of the examination in all the subjects. As per the information collected from all the examination centres, all preparations have been completed by the centres for the smooth conduct of examinations," the board added.
Important instructions for students
- Entry is not permitted after 10.00 AM (IST). You must report to the exam centre latest by 10:00 AM (IST). Time of commencement of examination is 10:30 AM (1ST). To confirm the time & date(s) of examination, please check the data sheet.
- The facilities to be provided to the CWSN students will be as mentioned above. Centre Supdt will ensure the availability of the same.
- Kindly follow the instructions given by invigilators especially for writing Roll Number in your Answer Book.
- You should not indulge in any unfair practice. If found, you will be booked under unfair means (UFM) activity and action will be taken as per the rules of the Board.
- Do not believe in fake videos and messages uploaded on social media. Do not spread rumours too. You could be booked under unfair means rules.
- You should carry only Blue/Royal Blue ballpoint/Gel/Fountain Pen, Pencil, Eraser, Scale, Sharpener, Geometry Instruments, Colours. Brushes, Admit Card & Identity-Card of the School etc in a transparent pouch. MOBILE, ChatGPT & OTHER ELECTRONIC ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE EXAMINATION CENTRE.
- If you are regular candidate, you should come for the examination in your school uniform only. If you are a private candidate, you can wear light clothes only.
- Regular candidates will appear only in subjects offered by them and as submitted by the school in LOC.
- Private candidates will appear only in the subject(s) mentioned above or specifically permitted by Regional Office concerned.
- In case of any ambiguity found in the question paper, the same will be addressed by the CBSE as per its policy.
- Mention correct Question Paper Set in Answer Book and Attendance Sheet.