The admit cards for the upcoming All India Entrance Examination For Admission (AIEEA)-PG and All India Competitive Examinations (AICE)- JRF/SRF (Ph.D)- 2022 has been released.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting the examinations in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. As per the schedule, AIEEA(PG) will be held on September 20 in the morning session and AICE-JRF/SRF(Ph.D) will be conducted in the afternoon session on the same day.
The admit cards of candidates for appearing in the exam are now hosted on https://icar.nta.nic.in , www.nta.ac.in.
NTA instructions for the candidates:
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility conditions.
- Admit Card will not be sent by post.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Issue of Admit Card, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinised at subsequent stages of admission process.
- Candidates are advised to preserve a copy of their Admit Card in good condition for future reference.
In another development, the date for the All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) -2022 has been announced.
The National Testing Agency has been entrusted with the responsibility of conducting the All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Examination (AIAPGET) 2022 for admission to postgraduate Ayush Courses for the academic session 2022- 23 .
“The examination will be held on 15 October, 2022 in two Shifts i.e Shift 1 (Ayurveda) from 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon and Shift 2 (Homoeopathy, Siddha and Unani) from 03:00 P.M. to 05:00 P.M,” the NTA notice read.