The Odisha government has released a set of guidelines for international travellers (education purpose, for joining employment in foreign countries) and those who are participating in the upcoming Tokyo Olympics.
As per the present norms laid out by the Health Ministry, administration of second dose of Covishield vaccine prior to prescribed interval can be taken after 28 days but before 84 days.
- ADPHO (FW) or ADUPHO may be designated as competent authority for such administration of COVISHIED 2nd dose vaccination
- Only designated Government CVC will be allowed to vaccinate these vaccination groups of citizens.
- District may inform citizens through website or other communication mechanism for the vaccination.
- Before vaccination genuineness of purpose of travel to be verified by the competent authority, such as admission offers or communication by the Institution, already studying in foreign institution and has to return, Interview call letter, nomination to participate in Tokyo Olympic etc.
- It is compulsory to upload the certificate/document in the Co-WIN vaccinator module of each beneficiary seeking above relaxation, before vaccination.
- It is advised that the vaccination may be availed in such cases through Passport, however, if Passport was not used at the administration of 1st dose, the details of the Photo ID cards used for vaccination will be printed in the vaccination certificate.
- Where ever necessary, the Competent authority may issue another certificate linking the vaccination certificate with the passport number of the beneficiary (prototype attached herewith).
- The facilities shall be available to those who need to undertake international travel for these specified purposes in the period up to 315t August, 2021.