The prices of petroleum products, especially petrol and diesel, have so far remained stable in Odisha and other parts of the country.
Petrol and diesel prices vary depending upon several factors such as local taxes, VAT, freight charges, etc. The prices of petroleum products change as per market rates.
On October 22, petrol, and diesel are being sold at Rs 103.18 and Rs 94.75 respectively in the capital city of Bhubaneswar. Meanwhile, the rate of fuel is Rs 103.71 for petrol and Rs 95.25 for diesel in Cuttack.
The price of petrol in the pilgrim town of Puri is Rs 103.58 and diesel is sold at Rs 95.13. The petrol and Diesel price in western Odisha town of Sambalpur has been recorded Rs 103.75 and Rs 95.41 respectively.
Petrol is priced at Rs 103.26 in Balasore while diesel is priced at 95.84. Likewise in Ganjam, petrol is being sold at Rs 104.66 while diesel is being sold at Rs 96.17.
Similarly, the petrol rate in Malkangiri today is Rs 108.92, and the diesel rate is Rs 100.29.
Fuel rates in some other towns:
1. Jajpur - Petrol (103.46), Diesel (94.99)
2. Rayagada - Petrol (107.32), Diesel (98.73)
3. Nabarangpur - Petrol (107.79), Diesel (99.21)
4. Koraput - Petrol (107.79), Diesel (99.21)
5. Jharsuguda - Petrol (103.21), Diesel (94.79)
6. Dhenkanal - Petrol (104.08), Diesel (95.61)
7. Bargarh - Petrol (104.06), Diesel (95.61)