The prices of petroleum products have so far remained stable in Odisha and other parts of the country. But the prices witness marginal differences vary depending upon several factors such as the local taxes, VAT, freight charges, etc.
On October 13 (Thursday), petrol and diesel are being sold at Rs 103.01 and Rs 94.58 respectively in the capital city of Bhubaneswar, while the rate of fuel is Rs 103.54 for petrol and Rs 95.10 for diesel in Cuttack.
Prices of petrol in the pilgrim town of Puri, is Rs 103.58 and diesel is sold at Rs 95.13 on Thursday. The petrol and Diesel price in western Odisha town of Sambalpur has been recorded Rs 103.29 and Rs 94.87 respectively.
Petrol is priced at Rs 103.53 in Balasore while diesel is priced at 95.10. Likewise in Ganjam, petrol is being sold at Rs 104.57 while diesel is being sold at Rs 96.08.
Similarly, petrol rate in southern-most town of Odisha, Malkangiri today is Rs 109.20 and diesel rate is Rs 100.56.
Fuel rates in some other towns:
1. Jajpur - Petrol (103.35), Diesel (94.88)
2. Rayagada - Petrol (106.72), Diesel (98.16)
3. Nabarangpur - Petrol (108.13), Diesel (99.53)
4. Koraput - Petrol (107.90), Diesel (99. 31)
5. Jharsuguda - Petrol (103.21), Diesel (94.79)
6. Dhenkanal - Petrol (103.98), Diesel (95.52)
7. Bargarh - Petrol (104.96), Diesel (96.48)