With festivals around the corner, Flipkart and Amazon- the leading e-commerce platforms in India are gearing up for their annual festival sales starting 23rd September 2022.
Walmart-owned Flipkart's Big Billion Days will end on 30th September while Amazon's Great Indian Festival will continue for a month. Both the e-commerce platforms will be offering a wide variety of products ranging from electronics, and mobile to fashion and grocery items.
Flipkart's Big Billion Days Sale Offers:
To make things more memorable for the customers, Flipkart has created over 130 special edition collectables from over 90 brands called TBBD Specials. It has also signed celebrities Virat Kohli, Kriti Sanon, Chef Vikas Khanna, Ayushmann Khurrana, Ranveer Singh, Hrithik Roshan, P V Sindhu, and K L Rahul to co-create special items for the Big Billion Days sale.
Like the previous year, Flipkart will allow customers to pre-book electronics, home appliances, beauty products and lifestyle products by paying the token sum of Rs 1 in advance, before the sale.
Flipkart sale is sponsored by Noise, Poco and Asus. This means, that these brands will be providing some special offers during the sale.
Mobile phones - Google Pixel 6a, Oppo Reno 8, Motorola Edge 30, Poco F4, Poco X4 Pro 5G, Poco C31, Realme 9 5G, Samsung F13 and Vivo T1 5G will also be made available at great discounts.
Below are a few more offers you can avail during Flipkart's Big Billion Days:
• Poco F4 5G will be available at Rs 21,999.
• Oppo, Vivo, and Samsung's smartphones will be available at up to 30% discounts and more
• Mobile cases and screen guards will be available at a starting price of Rs 99
• Gaming laptops will have up to 40% off
• TVs and other electronic appliances will have up to 80% off
• Electric trimmer in men's groomers will have up to 75% off
• ICICI Bank and Axis bank card users, can an additional 10% instant discount on purchases and payments.
Amazon's Great Indian Festival
Amazon said the Great Indian Festival sales will include over 2000 new product launches across a number of categories like Samsung, iQOO, Mi, Redmi, OnePlus, Apple, LG, Sony, Lenovo, Noise, TCL, Allen Solly, Acer, Biba, Puma, Adidas and more.
Amazon will also collaborate with over 150 influencers to generate 600 live streams in which special Live-only discounts which will be offered.
Smartphones like iQoo Z6 Lite 5G, Redmi 11 Prime 5G and the newly launched Apple iPhone 14 series will have some impressive offers during the sale, indicated Amazon.
Amazon will keep shuffling the offers every 6 hours, once the sale is live. While the Amazon Prime customers will have a lot of advantages during the sale.
Below are a few more offers you can avail during Amazon's Great Indian Festival:
• Samsung Galaxy M32 will be sold with up to 32% discount
• OnePlus 9 Pro 5G with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage will be sold with 21% off
• Redmi Note 10 Pro Max will be available with a 22% discount
• Customers will also get free earphones on the purchase of selected smartphones from Realme, Xiaomi, Redmi and Techno.
• Realme 50i Prime smartphone sale will kickstart from September 22
• Oppo will launch F21s Pro on Sep 15
• Great discount on Oppo smartphones
• Amazon On 19 September will reveal its Biggest Deal of the Year
• No cost EMI will also be during the sale
• There are a lot of exchange offers on selected sets of smartphones.