Amid the tariff hikes by several private telecom operators in the country, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has come up with a plan to attract more users.
The state-owned telecommunications service provider is now giving 5GB additional data for 30 days if a customer from other telecom operators switches to BSNL.
The 5GB free data will be valid for 30 days or until the validity of the current plan. Announcing the offer on Twitter, BSNL wrote, "A great reason to #SwitchToBSNL!"
Check Terms & Conditions
- It is compulsory to share/retweet all related BSNL’s post related to this campaign on your timeline with #SwitchToBSNL.
- This campaign/offer is for a limited time only.
- All participants have to follow/like the official BSNL Facebook Page (@bsnlcorporate) and Twitter handle (@BSNLcorporate).
- It is compulsory to use #SwitchToBSNL while submitting your entries on Twitter and Facebook.
- Benefits are only for those who will switch their mobile services through MNP (Mobile Number Portability) from any other service provider.
- Proud customers that port-in to BSNL, are further required to post their reason for switching to BSNL by using hashtags #SwitchToBSNL, tag
- BSNL and follow BSNL on social media platforms.
- New customers joining the BSNL family need to share a screenshot of tweet/post and send it to us through DM/ Whatsapp (9457086024) with the respective mobile number.
- Additional 5GB data for 30 days or till validity of their current plan, whichever is earlier.
- Offer valid upto 15 January 2022.
- Decision of BSNL for selection of beneficiary/benefits shall be final.
- No abusive or defamatory content will be accepted.