BARC Job Notification For Several Posts, Check Walk-In Date
BARC Recruitment 2019: The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has invited online application for several vacant posts at BARC Hospital, Mumbai.
Interested and eligible candidates may attend the interview on October 11, 2019.
BARC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
No. of Posts and Vacancies
Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer- 5 Posts
- Surgery- 1 Post
- Paediatric- 2 Posts
- Anaesthesia- 2 Post
- Radiology- 1 Post
(Non-DNB) Junior/Senior Resident Doctor- 19 Posts
- Junior/Senior Resident Doctor (Obst. & Gynec.)- 3
- Junior/Senior Resident Doctor (Medicine)- 4 Posts
- Junior/Senior Resident Doctor (Paediatric)- 3 Posts
- Junior/Senior Resident Doctor (Anesthesia)- 5 Posts
- Junior/Senior Resident Doctor (Surgical)- 1 Post
- Junior/Senior Resident Doctor (Psychiatry)- 1 Post
- Junior/Senior Resident Doctor (Pathology)- 1 Post
- Junior/Senior Resident Doctor (Ortho)- 1 Post
Resident Medical Officer- 2 Posts
- Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer: The candidate must possess a MS/MD/DNB degree or Diploma from recognised university in the concerned speciality. The candidates having Diploma must possess minimum 2 years of Post diploma experience in the speciality concerned.
- Junior/Senior Resident Doctor: The Junior Resident Doctor must have MBBS degree from recognized university with one year internship from recognised institution. Senior Resident Doctor must possess MBBS degree from recognized university plus Post Graduate Diploma in the requisite discipline recognized by Medical Council of India or MBBS degree along with one year experience as Junior Resident Doctor preferably in the requisite discipline.
- Resident Medical Officer: MBBS from recognized university with one year internship from recognized institution
How To Apply
Interested candidates may attend the interview along with one set of attested Xerox copies as well as original certificates of date of birth, educational qualification (Class X, XII, MBBS and Post Graduate Degree- year wise Mark sheet, Degree, Passing and Internship completion certificate etc.), registration and experience certificate, one passport size self-photograph.
Venue Of Interview
Ground floor Conference, Room No- 2, BARC Hospital
Anushaktinagar, Mumbai- 400094.
For more details regarding the salary, age limit, tenure of appointment and other recruitment process, candidates are advised to go through the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION