IRCTC offers exciting package for Vaishnodevi tour; Get details here
Bhubaneswar/New Delhi: With the onset of summer holidays, if you are looking for some enjoyment then what better than to kick off a devotional tour to some of the exciting pilgrimage sites across the country.
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) is offering 3 nights/4 days tour package to ‘ Mata Vaishnodevi, one of the most revered tourist destinations in the country at a starting price of Rs. 5,995 under a special offer.
Those who are interested in availing the tour package should visit the official website of IRCTC Tourism (irctctourism.com) and get the necessary details and book their tickets.
Information to note:
- The tour plan is known as Mata Vaishnodevi package and covers the entire shrine.
- Train starts daily from New Delhi station at 8:40 pm.
- The package provides lodging facilities at hotels, country inns.
- Full berth/seat is being allotted to children between the age of 05 to 11 years.
- In case of increase in input costs such as railway fare or any other expenses beyond the control of IRCTC, the guests are liable to pay the additional amount before commencement of journey.
- Below is the itinerary of the tour as mentioned in the IRCTC website.
Departure from New Delhi Railway Station at 20:50 hrs by 12445 (Uttar Sampark Kranti Express) in Non AC Sleeper Class.
Arrival at Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Railway Station at 08:40 hrs (Morning). Check-in and Breakfast with tea/coffee. Guests to be provided with Yatra Slip and drop at Banganga at around 10:30 hrs. Guests free to visit Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine. Pick Up from Banganga.
Breakfast with tea/coffee. Leisure time for guests. Check out at 1830 hrs, Departure from Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Karta Railway Station at 1910 hrs by Uttar Sampark Kranti Express (12446) in Non A/c Sleeper Class.
Arrive at the New Delhi Railway Station at 06:50 hours Tour ends.