IndiGo offers air tickets at only Rs. 1,199 in new sale
Bhubaneswar/New Delhi: Budget carrier IndiGo has come up with lucrative offers to woo customers in its new sale. This time, the airline is offering tickets starting as low as Rs. 1,199 inclusive of all taxes for selective destinations.
The offer is applicable for the customers booking the flights from October 1, 2018 to October 9, 2018. While the travel period of the scheme is valid till 31st March 2019. However, the scheme will be not be applicable on blackout dates i.e. from 15th December 2018 to 15th January 2019.
This offer can be availed for flight bookings made through all channels during the offer period. Besides, 15 per cent MobiKwik SuperCash is available up to INR400 on payment through MobiKwik wallet, informed IndiGo on its official website- goindigo.in.
All you need to know about the offer :-
- Limited inventory is available under the Offer and therefore discounts will be provided to customers subject to availability and at the sole discretion of IndiGo.
- Discount is not applicable on airport charges and Government taxes.
- The Offer is valid only on non-stop flights on various sectors across IndiGo’s domestic and international network.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer, scheme, or promotion.
- This Offer is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-encashable. Change in itinerary can be made by paying the applicable change fee and fare difference. The Offer is not valid on IndiGo’s group bookings.